Wednesday, September 17, 2008
SNOOZE IS STUPID!
Okay, just my personal take on the situation. But Ithink the "snooze" function is stupid. Now, do I use it regularly - Absolutely! Should I? Absolutely not. I think a lazy man one day was lying around going "5 more min", "5 more min." and decided all alarms should have this function! But my basis behind all of this is.... There is a REASON the alarm was set for a certain time in the first place! And a reason I should have gotten up this morning 45 min. before I actually did! When my alarm went off the first time! I'm pretty sure an American probably made this function. No offense, but it just makes sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
To me, the snooze feature is very important! I set my clock to allow time to snooze so that I can awaken gradually. I just don't wake up "awake". I need some warning and time to lie there and contemplate the day, talk to God about it. . . or better yet ask Him for a little assistance with this "time to get up thing!" Then I try to use a little self-discipline and actually rise before I make myself run late! Yes, the snooze feature assures I can pull it off; cuz sometimes I do go right back to sleep. ~ by: Mother Hen
bst blog on the page snooze is stupid and pointless. i think an intelagent peson made it up for people to arugue about if they don't kepp up with politics or don't vote or are to young. and i dont think anyone has brought it up and he got sad ot she hmm hey i wonder who made the snoooze button but thats another topic . but now you sister have brought it up and it is agreat topic more peopl should talk about so respon people and speak your mind about snooze. you shoul make a hole sit on it love steph
Post a Comment