Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome!

So, we just got this cool house and each have 3 awesome roommates. The Lord definitely orchestrated this and we are excited to see what's in store as we do life together here at 275. To keep a record of our journey, we decided to start a blog for our house. So, if you are running low on things to do, feel free to check in occasionally and see what's going on here. And if you really have a lot of free time, just come by and visit!

5 comments:

Allison said...

This is exciting Amy! I'm really glad you decided to do this...it will be interesting for all of us to journal here and see how God works.

Angela said...

I love our house! I will blog dreams, and stuff God is laying on my heart too, all very interesting things. Plus I meet some fun clients at work, maybe post some conversations we've had...under anonymously ofcourse :)

Janine said...

I want to come visit before I go!!!!! Friday? (I'm one of Chantelly's friends)

chantell said...

janine, you can always come visit!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a beautiful house! I look forward to reading your blog...I've enjoyed it already! :-) God bless! Stacey Daniel