
I have been reading everybody's blogs and feeling a tad left out by my own doing because I couldn't figure out how to post my own. I want to share some of my experiences and how God led me here to these beautiful and strong ladies. I felt like my parents trying to figure out some new-fangled electronic device such as a DVD player ;) They tend to hit random buttons until something happens which is how I turn on our television but that is neither here nor there. The point is...I finally figured it out!! So...yay! I'll be posting stories soon. You should look forward to that...we are a funny and interesting bunch of girls. Who knows what all will happen?!
2 comments:
Yay Allison!! You are officially a blogger. And you have Frogger. Are you a jogger? Umm... i can't think of anything else to rhyme right now. So...that's it. :)
Allison, I am getting better at electronic stuff and an example is figuring out how to leave this message! I thank God for you!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment