
My name is Chantell and I have the most amazing family in the world. I have a wonderful twin sister that is literally my other half and best friend. As well as 7 other best friends that have been with me for the last 9 years and made me laugh the entire way. I have an amazing boyfriend that makes me laugh like crazy and knows my heart without my ever having to say a word. He truly makes my life brighter. Jesus is the first love of my life and I could NEVER make it without Him. I love glitter and flowers, they make me so happy. And I LOVE to travel. I've been blessed to live in the Grand Canyon, and travel to beautiful locations throughout the world. I am in constant AWE of God's amazing glory when I step outside. I'm SOOOO super excited about living with these amazing girls, and "doing life together". God is SOOO faithfu!
3 comments:
I love glitter! Just kidding...I think it's hilarious... you do the same thing I do..You say "I have 7 best friends" but really there are 7 of us...I thought for a second maybe you were including Jordan, but then you said "I've had for 9 years" so that can't be it. Do you have another best friend I don't know about? Or are you just doing what I do...Saying 7 best friends when really you mean 6....Hahahaha. I love you! Seriously, I do this all the time.
Love the blog. It is so cool that ya'll are doing that.
"i love glitter and flowers" seriously! twins?! amazing!! i love lollies and guitar hero!
Post a Comment