Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Random Things About Chantell

1. I entered a beauty pagent when I was little, thought I won the whole thing, but I had really lost. Brittany was in the audience laughing because she knew I had lost but thought i won!



2. I have lived at the Grand Canyon, and on a ship!



3. I have literally traveled around the world ..in a circle...in a ship...amazing!!



4. I have been a missionary, school social work intern, index card shipper, youth leader, car broker, life coach, fitness manager and a sales person - all in the 41/2 years since I graduated college!



5. I absolutely love to dance, love to dance, love to dance...but I FREEZE when given the opportunity (not as much now as I did in college, but it's still bad!)



6. I have auditioned for at least 3 plays, all of which I have NEVER been given a part! (I settled for working backstage for one!)



7. I was Prom Queen my senior year - I thought it was a joke until my friend said "Chantell, go out there!"



8. My boyfriend Jordan is the first boyfriend I've ever had!



9. My dad and family is from Australia, so I have dual citizenship for the U.S. and Australia



10. I've been playing tennis since I was 3!



11. My dad, uncle, and aunt were all pro tennis players!



12. I have 5 siblings! 1 twin sister, 2 older step brothers, one 5 yr. old half brother, and a 11 yr. old half sister.



13. I have hiked from one rim of the Grand Canyon to the other: 23+ miles
and biked from Athens, Ga to Jacksonville, FL. for the UGA vs. FL football game - it took 3 days! (no worries, i had a teammate and we swapped off, and I was with a group)



14. I saw a kid get shot in middle school, when I was walking down the hall. He's fine, someone got ink on his shirt so he shot the guy.



15. I got to carry the torch in middle school for the Olympics and go to Georgia Olympic Day b/c I was the fastest girl in the school (my sister didn't run, she was faster ;)



16. I have been skydiving, but i am scared to bungee jump.



17. I went to the State finals for the high jump when I was little!!! (please note that I am 4 "11)



18. I ran a 1/2 marathon last year with my sister, I NEVER wanted to do it or thought I could.



19. I LOVE to laugh out loud, but usually only my closest friends can make me, or if I do something stupid!



20. I love music, and would love to put my life on a soundtrack



21. 80's movies inspire me SO much it is ridiculous (Britt too!)



22. I really like crafts, and art projects



23. My passport is pretty much filled up, I love to travel and God has blessed me to be able to go to every continent but Antartica.



24. I love to be picked up and thrown around, I consider it great affection by those I love and one of my absolute favorite traits about my boyfriend is that he does this All the time.



25. I love accessories and colors, and i love to celebrate EVERYTHING!

3 comments:

Britt said...

so i love this!!! and half of them are ones i was going to put!
love you- you've traveled a lot, and had a lot of jobs!!! and you didn't have to put that i didn't run that race- you won it!!

Tori said...

That is so cool to see all that in print. You are an amazing young lady. I am very proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

he he guess who i am
un scramble it


d.g.s