The fall season was a glorious time....until it ended, and our pumkins rotted...and turned brown, then black, and then got an awful fungus in them, and then caved in! We had wonderful visions of what we would do with these pumpkins:
1.Throw them from the rooftop
2. Set them on fire
and then we didn't do anything! So in a feeble attempt to move from fall to Christmas, Angela and I decided to throw the pupkins into the yard, just to see how much they would splatter! All was good until we rolled the largest pumkin and it imploded! Not kidding! Angela and I scattered in a midst of screams as the pumpkin that we were "rolling" exploded like a mushroom cloud! It was one of the most digusting things I have ever seen. My only regret is that there are no pictures to go with this explanation!
WREATHS:
So I decide to that I am going to hang a Christmas wreath without a wreath hanger...b/c it was very important to hang it immideatly and we did not have a hanger on hand....so, I tried to put a nail through the door - Nope - doors aren't made of wood anymore!
So... I think very creatively (you'll have to use your imagination for this part) and I hang a hook on the inside of the front door, and string ribbon to the outside of the door, then tie the wreath to the ribbon! Then I stand back in great aww and look at my creation. What a beautiful wreath! AND THEN I OPEN THE DOOR...!!! I lost it - hysterical, of course the wreath is HANGING in the door way from the nail on the inside of the door - it was as this point that Angela told me I had to quit decorating and she was going to get her Christmas stuff!!
No comments:
Post a Comment